The NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1080-based video card is based on Nvidia's most advanced architecture ever, to deliver up to 3x the performance of previous-generation graphics cards, plus innovative new gaming technologies to deliver the fastest, smoothest, most power-efficient gaming experiences. GeForce GTX 1080 is meticulously crafted to offer superior heat dissipation using vapor chamber cooling technology and premium materials.
Powered by next-generation NVIDIA Pascal™ architecture, this graphics card delivers unmatched power efficiency, faster framerates, new rendering techniques and superior image quality. NVIDIA Pascal is built to meet the demands of next generation displays, including VR, ultra-high-resolution, and multiple monitors. It features NVIDIA GameWorks™ technologies for extremely smooth 3D visualization and cinematic experiences.
The key features of the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 card include:
- Base graphics clock-rate: 1607 MHz (1733 MHz boost clock rate).
- Memory specs: 256-bit, 8 GB GDDR5X frame buffer, 10 GBPS data rate, 320 GB/sec maximum memory bandwidth.
- 2560 CUDA cores.
- Texture fill-rate 277.3 GigaTexels/sec.
- PCI Express 3.0 support.
- Multi-monitor support.
- Simultaneous multi-projection.
- Full support for Microsoft Windows 10, DirectX 12 and Shader Model 5.0.
- Supports NVIDIA 3D Vision, GPU Boost 3.0.
- NVIDIA SLI-ready, GameStream-ready, VR-ready.
- NVIDIA Ansel capture.
- Power connectors: 8-pin.
- Display outputs: Dual Link DVI-I, HDMI 2.0b, DisplayPort 1.4.
- Maximum digital resolution 7680 x 4320 at 60 Hz RGB 8-bit with dual DisplayPort connectors or 7680 x 4320 at 60 Hz YUV420 8-bit with one DisplayPort connector.